Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Classmates begin SUPERIOR CUISINE

For those of you who occasionally look at my site in hopes of fresh information from Le Cordon Bleu I have good news! My friend Sjoerd from Amsterdam will begin Superior Cuisine this coming monday March 22. He will join 10 of my former classmates on their combined journeys to attain the Diplome de Cuisine. The real good news is that Sjoerd, as some of you may recall, kept a blog of his time during Basic and Intermediate courses and will continue to do the same during Superior. His site is:


Sjoerd at Le Cordon Bleu Paris - superior cuisine 2010


I am probably as excited for Superior to begin as Sjoerd. I am anxious to follow along in my friends' daily adventures and challenges. Good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment